The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 24 made on Friday August 14, 2015 at 00:56
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
When I see white dudes rolling down the street listening to their bad assed rap music, trying to look tough, and not really ever having experienced what blacks have had to experience, I think back on that opening scene in Office Space, when the white wimpy guy is rocking rap in his little sub compact car in traffic...

... Do you recall that scene? It speaks volumes for the white priveleged dudes, who live with their parents.... rolling down the avenue, trying soooo hard to look black with their gangsta baseball caps, smoking blunts, giving hand signals, wearing wife beater t-shirts, sagging jeans, bumping car stereos with the gangsta rims... And they have NO idea of what the black inner city experience is really like, and what they have to deal with is about... but, they think they are pretty bad-assed. They try, but have nev er experienced the anger and persecution the blackj kids have had to endure. LOL

It's pretty amusing, just sayin' --- I watched my son and his buddies go through that phase. Thank god, they got over it, and grew out of that phase.
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse