Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 95 made on Wednesday March 18, 2015 at 16:19
FP Crazy
June 2003
My step dad dies of PArkinsons. IT took about 7 years to kill him and the last year was pretty tough to watch. It makes some cancers ollk like a walk in the park. My real dad died of pneumonia. That was short and quick. Checked into the hospital sick, and checked out 4 days later with a toe tag.

Both my mom's are still alive, both will be 79 this year. My real mom may not be around very long. She fell and broke her ankle a month ago (AFTER FALLING AND BREAKING HER HIP 2 YEARS AGO) and contracted pneumonia, MRSA in the hospital. And battled anemia, high BP, high blood sugar and respiratory issues in the 2 weeks she was in the hospital.

But she was released into a rehab facility 10 days ago, where they will rehab her (PT, etc...) so that she can put weigh on that ankle again and walk.

I am driving to Colorado (where she lives) to help my sister move her out of her apartment and into my sister's place. She is NOT going back home, ever. And the old bat is too stubborn to die. Every year is a gift, as I did not think she would be around this long. I have high doubts she will live to see 83, but time will tell
Chasing Ernie's post count, one useless post at a time.

Hosting Services by ipHouse