The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 26 made on Monday February 23, 2015 at 20:14
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On February 23, 2015 at 17:47, Dean Roddey said...
Maybe I'm just pissing off people even more now, but it's just that dying is not unnatural. It's the one thing we are all guaranteed to do at some point. You will die some day. Do you want your loved ones to suffer greatly when that day comes, or would you prefer that they celebrate your life as it was, accept your death as the natural course of events, and carry forward, not forgetting you but not letting your passing deprive them of enjoyment of the time that they themselves have left? I think I'd really prefer the latter.

I used to look at death in the same way. It's part of the natural course of our existence so why be sad or angry about the inevitable. This all changed when i met my sisters dog. When he was hit by a car and died i was out of town at a job. I didn't work that day and i haven't been the same ever since. I have two dogs of my own now and i fear that horrible moment in the future when they will die. No matter what i try i just cant stop thinking about my sisters dog and how much i miss him. I don't think i will ever have children. I cant even imagine what it would be like to worry about them all the time.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse