The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Saturday June 14, 2014 at 20:41
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On June 14, 2014 at 19:39, SysIntegration said...
Deja vu my friend. I only rant against the MSC400. However, recommending a 450 as a "necessary to stock" item is a little hard to swallow as a CI. It has no discretes (for the most part) unless you are learning into it. At that point, why waste time learning codes and having the customer pay for the programming time when you get a better remote with an actual computer DB and have the customer spend their money there? Then you can actually support the remote when they change products....

unless your idea is to sell the customer a product that will take longer to install and basically impossible to effectively change or add devices to make more money on it later. I guess I should ask how business is for you then? I'm not sure I would buy from someone like that. I mean, I understand that profit is the most important bottom end, but selling the wrong product to make money is bad business.

ALLLLLLRIGHTY then, where to start.

A) I did not quote you, so not sure why you have the impression that I was talking about you with the deja vu quote. I wasn't.

B) I've been on record NUMEROUS times stating that I DO NOT sell MX450's and do not recommend them

C) I am MORE than capable of putting together a GREAT control solution with the products I sell. No problems, issues, or defects to worry about. I have chosen my line with YEARS of experience behind me to back up my decisions.

D) My average time to program a CCP remote for a moderately sized system is 30 minutes. Basic systems, 15 minutes. Discreets, variables tracking for time delays...

E) Carry and install/program two different product lines from URC without any issues. I KNOW the product.

F) Business is fine so no worries losing your business.

G) Thanks for your concern!!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse