The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 87 made on Friday April 4, 2014 at 01:52
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On April 1, 2014 at 15:11, I_Do_It_C4_Style said...
Hey queers all I said was he would get no sympathy from me. Now all the little butt turds come out of the wood work to throw in their 2 cents. Ill be commenting on all of your posts from now on seeing as its so easy to get you homo chomos going.

When a person offers no sympathy, they don't offer sympathy -- they don't offer anything. People here have reacted strongly to you, and the reactions come from several things:
*you say you offer no sympathy but gloss over the fact that you insist on attacking people who are hurting. Yup, scum, that's right.
*you are new here and don't understand that there are many personal relationships here, and we help one another in the forum, on the phone, sometimes in person.
*this site is for people to cooperate with one another, and here's you, Sluggo, and maybe this is how you feel:

but you don't have any right to slap people who are hurting.
*you have taken a healing situation, which is people sharing with one another, and have turned it into crap.
*you named yourself after C4, for God's sake!

Please join another forum and go there instead.

I know you're hurting about something and covering it with macho crap and attacks so we won't notice the little boy crying inside you... I'm so sorry for you... hope you feel better, but please go elsewhere for your therapy.

On April 2, 2014 at 20:12, bcf1963 said...
If you look at his profile, you'll see that his account has been suspended.

Very nice. And appropriate.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse