Original thread:
Post 82 made on Thursday April 3, 2014 at 01:40
bcf1963
September 2004
On April 2, 2014 at 20:35, Fins said...
Who made threats?

Actually, this was the first...

On April 1, 2014 at 10:07, Fins said...
For the first time ever, I want to find someone from the Internet and punch them in the face for being a complete douche bag. What's your problem? Are you pissed off because all that cheese has you constipated?

Followed by these...

On April 1, 2014 at 14:14, Duct Tape said...
where in wisconsin do you live? i will be visiting family in milwaukee in july and i would love to meet a fellow RCer.

On April 1, 2014 at 16:17, edizzle said...
Dude..... WTF?? Who the f@k are you? A wrestler? Your calling us fags!!! LOL!!! I would f@cking drop you like a god damned dirty piece of sh@t stained toilet paper! A high school wrestler LOLOLOL. Man I'm glad i revisited this thread. You better be careful who talk to like that. Someone will find out who you are. When that happens, you wont be able to hide behind your mothers PC screen. And if i find you hiding behind it, ill take it and f$cking beat you with it. I WANT to meet you at CEDIA. You just join and come on here like the Westboro Baptist Church. Im not sure if ive ever been this mad at an online post!

On April 1, 2014 at 20:01, edizzle said...
im pretty sure i found out who it is. i told him not to f@cking mention my wife and kids (responding to his PM) and he insisted on calling her a c@nt and that he would take her to a strip club after he beat my ass. godd f#cking luck loser. you are about to get F#cked!!!!

On April 2, 2014 at 21:43, Fins said...
Im sure we could find a patch of woods to drop him in the middle of and give him a real test of survival in

He was a total tool, but threats don't ever work. Threats just feed into their mindset, as they are out to get a reaction. A threat by you, is simply an indication to them, that they are controlling you, and your thoughts. There were plenty of individuals in this thread who rose above his petty name calling, and responded in a very classy manner.

Hosting Services by ipHouse