The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3,143 made on Wednesday January 29, 2014 at 06:33
Bruce H.Campbell
Long Time Member
January 2007
On January 28, 2014 at 17:19, chrisRW said...
With ION, ....
With WBBZ, .....
Now, for the ADMIN .......

You're largely preaching to the choir here Chris, though your info would be a boon for apartment/condo owners and other 'cliff dwellers' lucky enough to face in your southern exposure. :-)
So they can choose to cut the pay-tv and concentrate funds on high speed internet. 'Cause if you know where to go you can download the pay-tv stuff the early morning/next day after it 'airs'.
Your situation relates to my YMMV posts, for as I've said, as in real estate, its' location, location, location. I'm the flip to you, I get WBBZ and it's subs 50% of the time but because of its' low power CFTO is mostly an no show, yet I don't care now that CHCH is back on my tuners.

As for my HTPCs, which I'm down to one because of downloading, and haven't bothered installing the one MDP-130 into the new workstation.
In the next few years I'll be migrating to set-top boxes like one member recommended .....
[Link: remotecentral.com]

As tuners have improved since the MyHD was developed but keep one in play, with helper software, to read and load the results of STB. Though only after upgrading my monitor[s] or other display devices.
Then there are budget considerations, though I'm satisfied with what I got, I'm not missing anything but time.

The Admin you spoke of is the creator of our forum here and I'm sure Daniel is aware of the recent changes but has his hands full and will get to upgrading the map soon..

Hosting Services by ipHouse