The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 23 made on Thursday November 21, 2013 at 17:20
remotivate
Long Time Member
August 2011
On November 21, 2013 at 10:51, Total Control Remotes said...
Oh... no problem - as long as your a software engineer by all means take what you want and do what you will. I had no idea you had the free pass.

You're not serious right? Let me say it again for you...I didn't "take" anything from anyone...I was given the CCP software by my URC dealer who chooses to exercise his right to give out the software to his customers that are willing to do the work themselves after purchasing. If you have a problem with the existing model or other dealers that don't share your views on the matter, I suggest you go and waste their time. Or maybe you should direct your 'holier than thou' attitude towards the thousands of users who actually steal the software on file sharing sites and have never bought a single URC product from any dealer and never would. Or are you just mad that my thousands of dollars of URC purchases were made through dealers that get it and not through you?

By the way, isn't Remote Central a forum for solving problems and sharing knowledge about various remotes? Or is it just a classified section for one to hire the chosen few like you? If it's just the latter, then I was grossly mistaken, and I also wouldn't have shared my hard work in the past contributing to the device database to try and help others out. I hold out hope it's more than that though.

Hosting Services by ipHouse