Previous section Next section Previous page Next page Up level
Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Page 31 of 31
Topic:
Introduce yourself!
This thread has 452 replies. Displaying posts 451 through 453.
Post 451 made on Friday June 15, 2018 at 11:09
seewolf
June 2018
Hello all,

My name is Mike and I'm very new to the CI world. I spent 16+ years in aviation selling cockpit avionics and spending my free time putting together my own A/V systems at home.

After years of being the guy all my friends and coworkers went to for advice on what to get and then supporting the after purchase installs, I decided it was time to make a change. I look forward to learning and eventually contributing to the knowledge base here!
Post 452 made on Saturday July 7, 2018 at 17:18
mantas2641
July 2018
hi my name is piet i live in the netherlands ..
and i have a logitech harmony 1100
Post 453 made on Wednesday September 5, 2018 at 17:23
24/7
April 2008
On June 15, 2018 at 11:09, seewolf said...
Hello all,

My name is Mike and I'm very new to the CI world. I spent 16+ years in aviation selling cockpit avionics and spending my free time putting together my own A/V systems at home.

Hi seewolf. Most of us started from another industry and hoped the experience is applicable. Lots to learn. Welcome to Remote Central.

Find in this thread:
Page 31 of 31

Jump to

Protected Feature Before you can reply to a message...
You must first register for a Remote Central user account - it's fast and free! Or, if you already have an account, please login now.

Please read the following: Unsolicited commercial advertisements are absolutely not permitted on this forum. Other private buy & sell messages should be posted to our Marketplace. For information on how to advertise your service or product click here. Remote Central reserves the right to remove or modify any post that is deemed inappropriate.

Hosting Services by ipHouse