Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday May 2, 2010 at 12:13
joeh71
Long Time Member
August 2003
Hi Guys,
I have three major problems now: 1) error message C-18 bad response when downloading to the tsu-9600 full message reads, PEP is not able to communicate with the pronto please check your cable and the connection. If the problem persists reset the pronto and try again. This happens about eight out of ten times. 2) when downloading freezes at 100% this happens less frequent. 3) Some of my projects are either taking an extremely long time to sync with the database or I have actually gotten an error message saying database has stopped running reinstall PEP 2. I have done that two additional times now and has not fixed any of these problems

I have no idea if this has anything to do with this but I run Quick books 2010 and there tech support changed some user rights settings to fix a compatability issue with windows 7 when I try to email from within Quick books. He said this would not effect any other programs on my computer... FYI I have not done a lot of programming on the new windows 7 prior to him making the change so I can't confirm if this has been the cause of any of these problems. Thank you to all in advance for your help as I am very frustrated an wishing I just stayed on my XP machine...

Joe

Hosting Services by ipHouse