The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 31 made on Wednesday March 24, 2010 at 11:57
rtiwis
Long Time Member
January 2007
Hi everyone, some of you may remember me as the arrogant S.O.B that was all over RTI some time ago, I made it my mission to be brutal with RTI due to the damage caused to my company in light of the many many failures. Back then I took some fire from you guys and from RTI .
One must know to be kind just as one was brutal when well deserved so I am here to say that in the last few months RTI has ( I hope ) really turned the corner and as a company that does hundreds of RTI remotes a year I can tell you most of it is GOOD!!!
The only sad part of this story is the ferocious fight I had with some RTI personal, that must hate my guts by now, and the second sad thing is that now that hopefully all is working, it is simply to late !!! What do I mean to late? RTI needs to get Iphone to work the XPs, I think you will find that is the direction thing are going. their is still place for all KPs. Perhaps a cool Idea would for RTI would be to build a module like a remote with no screen that the Ipod plugs into and turns it into a touch screen RTI, J. P. and K. don't tell me that's not a %5 commission kind of Idea… :)
Keep it Simple

Hosting Services by ipHouse