Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Saturday March 20, 2010 at 02:46
sofa_king_CI
June 2009
On March 16, 2010 at 22:28, TSUMTJ said...
When I heard about the Prodigy line from Crestron I was intrigued as we were already a full Crestron dealer. Sadly, we have been disappointed with the Prodigy Remote as well and I don't think I will be looking to it as the potential "RTI replacement" we had hoped. The remote seems cheap, doesn't have a rechargeable battery, has small buttons, and just plain isn't as easy to use as it should be.

You may take a second look at Prodigy. They are discontinuing the PLX2 and have a new package that will be a PMC2+PTX3, starts shipping the end of this month. This will also open up the Infinet lighting expanding the system from controllable switches up to 100.

The more I work with Prodigy the more I like it. If you are already Crestron Dealers then you'll like it even more. We are very limited being Prodigy only, not only to products but also to training.

Oh and the projected MSRP for the PMC2/PTX3 combo will be $1000-$1100. The PAMP is shipping now as well, rounding this out as a very competitive system that can do more than the competition.

We are Niles dealers and I was comparing to ZR6 and Nuvo Essentia G with either an RTI or URC solution for the media room and the Prodigy system stacks up very nicely with more flexibility and growth potential.

Oh, don't forget iPhone/Touch App, Xpanel and remote access.
do wino hue?

Hosting Services by ipHouse