Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Wednesday March 10, 2010 at 10:16
vbova27
July 2006
Great comments Dave, the only thing I might disagree on is the 3K minium system. A user can get an MSC-400 and MX-6000 flagship for less than 2K - that's a decent trigger processor. As for RTI, you do have to pay for programming, but you could go with the T-2C and the ZRP-6 or 5 and come under 2K as well.

I think have a control investment in the 3K range (at least for my customer complexion) is relatively a small percentage of the total investment. It would be nice if they had a simple in-wall as well - no need to go crazy here - but especially since your using lighting and z-wave almost exclusively out of the box.

Also, I would just say that my experience with RTI's megalist vs. Nevo's is much in favor of the megalist. I think the megalist needs improvements; like comments, source of who and how the codes were originally learned and some others, but again - it's a share dinstaller database that has nothing to do with the company. One thing I find alarming about Nevo's database is that there seems to be for a given model a lot of missing commands and a bunch that make no sense. (inputs that don't apply, commands that dont apply, etc).

Hosting Services by ipHouse