Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 56 made on Sunday March 7, 2010 at 00:20
vbova27
July 2006
I don't like to call people cheap - for one, times are hard and everyone is trying to save money. As far as the rich, they are always trying to save money for the most part so status quo there. In any event, the bottom line is that regardless of the reason, there are good decisions and bad decisions. If you go through an unauthorized channel it could bite you in the ass. It's a gamble - a risk. If you want to program the remote yourself that's fine - but can you fix it yourself also? These are questions people need to answer. I don't like Ebay because it has little boundaries. Tax evasion, illegal sales, stolen property, dishonesty, scheming, and other types of actions like such are widespread. I am not talking about the mom and pop stores selling stuff, or the piano teacher who sells sports memorobilia. It takes the human element out of a sale which is important.

Nevo will be coming out with new software fery soon that I think will put them in a much higher class than where they are now. I think as long as they crack down on Ebay and illegal sales they will have a product that will be great for buyers and sellers.

Hosting Services by ipHouse