The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Wednesday February 24, 2010 at 19:09
sic0048
Long Time Member
April 2008
On February 21, 2010 at 00:22, 39 Cent Stamp said...
How do you get jacket/cover art for the movies? Is it being pulled from somewhere or is it 'fake feedback'? What devices is it?

Layout is really nice. I would like to design something for CQC at some point. I wish i had it to experiment with.

CQC supports several music and movie repositories (including CQC specific ones). I am using DVDProfiler, so CQC is pulling the DVD covers from that program. If I add movies to the DVDProfiler program, I simply need to reload the CQC repository (by pressing a button) and the new movies will automatically show up.

CQC also pulls the metadata from DVDProfiler. I have a "Movie Preview" screen that would pop up when you select a movie from the repository. That preview screen has a larger cover as well as information about the movie (actors, ratings, discription, etc, etc, etc).

CQC does have a 30 day free trial, but for someone who has a full time job doing something else, that probably isn't really long enough to do it justice.

[Link: charmedquark.com] Here is a post from my CQC thread that shows my original templates. They were designed for a 800x600 screen. I've since redone them in a 1024x768 size - some of which I posted already on this thread.

Last edited by sic0048 on February 24, 2010 19:18.
Whole House Automation through CQC (Charmed Quark Controller)
www.charmedquark.com

Hosting Services by ipHouse