Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Monday February 15, 2010 at 03:02
RTI Installer
March 2002
On February 15, 2010 at 01:35, chilliboy said...
mmm the weather driver is simple - only use one driver and have a location page . on each location button you change the variable for the zip code and make it go back to the forecast page . on you home button make a macro that always changes it back to your home location ? easy. RTI OZ don't you have good tech support in oz to help you with this ??

If you can do this then its because of something in the new version of the software which allows for it. I was not able to do this with the prior software version and I complained vehemently about it to RTI.

Every time it would default to the master zip code that is set when the single driver is installed, and I actually just checked and it is the same parameters in the new software as in the old.

If you have actually been able to pull off multiple zip codes with one driver and made it work I would like to see a working example as even RTI says this wont work. It always defaults to the master zip code.

It was easy enough however to just just install multiple weather drivers each named for the particular city involved. I made a master weather page with a row of buttons on the bottom that displayed the given temp for each location simultaneously, clicking on any of the buttons takes you to that particular zip codes weather page.
Never Ignore the Obvious -- H. David Gray

Hosting Services by ipHouse