Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Monday February 1, 2010 at 11:27
dugan99
Long Time Member
June 2009
Hello,

"I have the 400 disc DVD player at home, and the only way I could see it working would be to create a macro for direct access to a disc (if that is even possible, havent tried it yet) and using some album art for the button. Seems like that would take up at least 40-50 pages on the nevo just to accomplish that. I could see doing that for a CD changer, but since the DVD changer has an onscreen display, I can't see wasting the time to create a file for that."

I am still struggling with a good way of organizing my DVD collection. What method do you use? Later on in this post there are mentions of media servers such as Escient etc ... I looked into Escient ... do you know if the DVD's from teh Juke box actually rip onto the Escient Box? or does the Escient just categorize them and provide a graphic interface?

What I am looking for is some "box" to interface with my DVD Juke Box and CD Juke Box (400 disc changers each) that will provide a graphic interface for selecting DVD's or CD's - and can be programmed into my Nevo ...

Anyone ?

Hosting Services by ipHouse