The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 29 made on Tuesday January 26, 2010 at 09:25
sWORDs
Long Time Member
November 2006
If it still locks up with increased delay, try to see if it locks up when only using play, stop and pause. If it doesn't anymore try to find the command that locks it up.

If it doesn't lockup with a general delay of 200, try 100, then try 50, then try 40. And please ping the ip of your TSU and post the ping time, playertype, tsu type and working delay.

If everything works fine I'd like to know from the BD player users which skip up and skip down delays work for skip up and skip down for all disctypes (CD,DVD and BD).  You need to do more then six steps to check it, so go from track 1 to 9 with 8x up and from 9 to 2 with 8x down. If the delay is to low you'll see the player only doing 3 or less, if it's to high it will go only one or two tracks back. I'm hoping to find delays that work for all players and all disctypes.

Actually they aren't delays, it just the time until the next command is executed, so raising the delays won't delay the controlpanel, all it does is lower the number of commands send to the player every second.

If everyone with BD keeps having lockups, I'll go back to the previous method where every command's reply was checked.

I really need a BD player to test with.

Last edited by sWORDs on January 26, 2010 09:43.

Hosting Services by ipHouse