Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday January 6, 2010 at 18:35
HellG
Long Time Member
January 2010
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know, that it is possible to add as many pronto hex codes to your profile yourself as possible! Just use libconcord/concordance/congruity under Linux (tried and working perfectly) or Windows (should work, as congruity is python and concordance/libconcord should compile under Windows too). You can find the software here: [Link: phildev.net] . To enter pronto codes to your profile just learn the commands you wand to change and in the congruity window choose "Insert Pronto Hex code" (or so...). By pressing the "Analyse" button the code will be analyzed and the waveform is displayed. After that you can continue and the code is added to your profile.

I also modified the concordance commandline tool to read pronto codes from a file in order to learn many codes in a very short time. So if you have already all the names inside a device profile you just have to "Select All" and "Learn selected commands" and the rest works automatically. If somebody is interested in the source files (verry dirty hack, but it works), just send me a pm or email.

Cheers

HellG

Hosting Services by ipHouse