The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday January 6, 2010 at 16:27
mannypp
Founding Member
December 2001
I have had the Atlas 1055 which controls my Motorola DVR and Panasonic TV (TH-42PZ77U) for a while. I also have an Insignia stereo receiver model NS-R2000 (I bought it for $12, that's why I have one of these) and an original XBOX (not the 360) which I use as a windows media center extender device.

The OK/Select button on the remote was locked to the Cable button regardless of what mode the remote was in, but I managed to free that up this morning. I cannot get the OK/Select button to send the correct signal to the TV when the remote is in TV mode. I have the same problem when I am trying to send the OK signal to the XBOX (I use DVD mode on the remote for this - I think I programmed it to use code 0522 which is Microsoft). Can anyone help?

Bonus-this one might be a tough one, the receiver has a separate button for On and Standby. On works fine and I wanted to set the OK/Select button to issue the standby signal when the remote is in AUDIO mode. Super brownie points if you can help out with this one.

Hosting Services by ipHouse