The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 50 made on Friday January 1, 2010 at 11:24
KVH
Advanced Member
December 2006
On December 31, 2009 at 18:57, kmlingenfelter said...
Ding Ding Ding Ding, you’re missing the point.
KVH, you are correct I have the software and I like my MX 980, so I should be happy right? Wrong, have no loyalty for URC and as soon as a better solution is marketed I'll drop them, as I’ve said, in the NY minute. This is fine with me and it seems to be fine with URC. My point is that they could implement marketing strategies that would treat DYI'ers as full members of the human race, not cost themselves any expenses and keep DYI'ers revenue and loyalty by just being smarter. They choose not to and so be it. These policies don't need to be restated as they have been covered ad nauseum on this forum.

How could URC do anything different. You have the remote, and you have the software. What else is there? Do you think they should give you free training on top of that?

You are right, I am missing your point because you don't have one. You said it in your 2nd sentence "KVH, you are correct I have the software and I like my MX 980" what more do you want? If DIY'ers can't get the software blame the dealer not URC.

Oh look, frost!
All high's, all low's, it must be.......
Einstein @ URC Control Room forum
www.einsteinaudiosystems.com

Hosting Services by ipHouse