Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Monday December 21, 2009 at 06:49
GLS
October 2005
Thanks everyone for the feedback. It has been hectic (for the first time in over a year) and I can't really type a long post from the Iphone, which is how I do most of my reading on this site. So I had to wait until I could get to the laptop.

The Panny was existing because the customer got it and the TV at "you know where." BB. The cable is something they got from BB, it is only 6ft long, didn't think I was going to have a problem with it. The cables I supplied, to the display and the sat box, are the Black Bull from Key Digital. Don't know if they are considered "high end" or not, they seem to be okay. When I run cables in the wall, I use the Snap ones because they are CL rated.

I usually spec Samsung BD, and the 2500, 3500's I've used haven't given me any problems, but maybe I need to look into the LG's if they are getting high marks here. I did like that the Panny had discrete on/off though. Does the LG?
Does the LG stream Netflicks or Pandora? I like that about the Sammy's.

I am waiting for parts to arrive and will be back tomorrow to finish and troubleshoot. I will change cables and do a firmware update. Yes I should have searched, but I tend to default to asking first. I didn't think that it was a common problem, and I want up to date info/feedback.

Thanks again. Happy Holidays All!
www.GordonsLight.com
"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Hosting Services by ipHouse