The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Friday December 18, 2009 at 11:34
SJHart
Long Time Member
December 2003
I use Rhapsody. Although you can't access directly, you can start a channel on a Sonos remote (or desktop software) and it will show what is playing on the pronto. You can skip to the next song, etc. Works great. Also shows the album art. We use this feature a lot in our home. Also, we create Sonos Playlists which also show up on the pronto. Example, we create our own "Holiday" playlist based upon the various christmas albums that Rhapsody has (they have LOTS - so we select the ones we like). The pronto shows what is playing on the playlist, you can again skip, pause, play, etc.). You can actually select Sonos playlists from the pronto. One thing I would like to see is the ability to override the volume control. It is hooked to the sonos volume control feature, but we have many zones that our "fixed". I can't use my pronto volume control. I setup my channel +/- button to also have volume control (RS232 to my Denon AVP) and this works fine as Sonos doesn't use this hard button. A workaround for now... SJ

Last edited by SJHart on December 18, 2009 11:42.

Hosting Services by ipHouse