Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Tuesday October 13, 2009 at 10:47
rbhfan
March 2003
On October 13, 2009 at 03:30, brodyboy said...
The software description mimics Harmony to a "T." Harmony has spent years "perfecting" that model.....I can't help but think there's something fishy here. You think Nevo might just be licensing the Harmony online service with a customized front-end?

actually the software is worse then harmony's imo. It's like they looked at everything wrong with the harmony line up. fixed 99% of the problems with harmonys (except the software) but in doing so over looked several things that harmonys actually did well.

there is no way to return to an activity without resending the turn on commands. The favorite section acts like a seperate entity and sometimes the cable box functions don't work as they should unless you hit device and go back to cable box.

I mean honestly after explaining how the remote does what it does and doesn't do what you would think it would do, you can find yourself explaining how it's any better then using the time warner cable remote. I mean what good is a master remote when you need to leave the customer a cheat sheet in what to do when it decides not to work as planned?
One thing I have learned in this industry. It is easier to pull a wire than it is to push one.

Hosting Services by ipHouse