Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Thursday October 8, 2009 at 09:12
FreddyFreeloader
April 2004
On October 7, 2009 at 21:36, tgav8rs said...
I like the fact that I can have multiple remotes in one job in the same file. We just did a job with 2 MX 5000, 2 MX 980, MSC 400 and 2 MRF 260. All programing is in 1 file now. It makes it so much easier to work with.

Yes, and it makes modifying multiple controllers very efficient, which of course helps to quiet the mind and make your day much less stressful! For example, when you discover an improvement you can make to your macros or graphics, or whatever, it is less time consuming to make global design modifications. You can SEE everything without opening and closing windows/ editors, minimizing, maximizing and all of that nonsense. It empowers the programmer to keep the system more organized and uniform as a whole, saving time, and ultimately improving overall performance and intuitiveness for the client.

There are of course the little things that bug me though, like you can no longer drag a button from one page to the other, you have to add a button then copy/ paste and so on. But maybe they will fix this soon? HE HE HEM......:-)

Hosting Services by ipHouse