The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Sunday October 4, 2009 at 12:10
GerryA51
Long Time Member
April 2008
I wasnt using my computer, I was using the computer we got from crestron with the software preloaded. I ASSUMED(my first mistake, and I should know better)that the software would be up to date and ready to go. The trick is you dont use the prodigy software to update firmware, you have to use toolbox, which wasnt on this machine at all.

My next statement is not to start a flame war at all. We are crestron dealers and I think it is the most powerful automation system available. That being said, if we waited to sell crestron untill all hardware and software bugs were sorted out, we would never sell any crestron. We have a ton of money sitting on the table that this system opens up for us, so yeah, Im a little anxious to get it in the field. So I want to be on top of it and have it ready to roll out the minute it becomes stable enough to get it into customers homes. So if I have to be the guy pulling my hair out finding problems so I can call up my true blue friends, thats what we have to do!

I know we were waiting on this product and had preordered it quite awhile ago. Does anyone else on here even have the hardware yet?
Quality over quanity, that's how I make my mistakes....

Hosting Services by ipHouse