The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 69 made on Sunday September 13, 2009 at 20:07
proaudio95
Advanced Member
January 2008
On September 13, 2009 at 16:36, motech said...
from what i was told,
their will be 3 different tiers for resellers.

the lowest does not get access to software at all,
all programming must be done via pads etc . .
that will probably be the electricians ..

middle gets restricted version of the software,

and the top tier gets full version of software,
longer warranty, and more . .

i was told two levels.

100 loads, software progamming

200 loads, extra software programming options

and to the question about the differeces between RR2 and HWW the only difference is conditionals.

just like all other things in our industry the days of being an elite installe company because you can carry XYZ brand is coming to an end. RTI/URC is getting more powerful, RR2 is right on HWW heels, and software packages for our industry are becoming less overpriced and difficult to use ( ie... DTOOLS before, tigerpaw, etc... now). making a living just because you do crestron or homeworks, or runco will soon (much to my happiness) be over. the playing field is becoming more level and it will soon be completely based on what you can do not what equipment you carry.

i have my level 3 cedia cert., am getting my HAA and ISF this coming week, and will shortly there after be getting my THX. next year is my designer cert from cedia, and i am starting in on green tech. training and LEED classes.

instead of complaining about products, ask what you have done lately to better yourself or your company. i am a very small company with big clients. when i started in this industry i could not have dreamed of having my client base with with my products and company resources.

YOU are your company's greatest asset, not the systems you carry.

Steven
Steven Brawner
ISF, HAA, Lutron, CEDIA certified
ProAudio GA www.ProAudioGA.com

Hosting Services by ipHouse