The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 212 made on Thursday July 23, 2009 at 11:45
Vincent Delpino
Select Member
September 2004
On July 23, 2009 at 00:50, Duct Tape said...
it amazes me how you guys can turn on each other like this.   we are all in the same boat here, lets calm down and act like professionals.  you never know when you have a question, and the guy that you are insulting has the answer.   can you guys afford to burn bridges like this?   i just hope that potential clients don't read these threads...

I can only speak for myself when I say that I am simply busting chops and having some fun. How can you take most of what is posted on rc seriously? Our industry is so subjective and much of what is said here is opinionated babble, and I am not excluding myself from that mix. When someone needs an answer, allot of the time it gets found, but allot of the time the person asking the question gets flamed. Again I am not excluding myself from that mix as I need little excuse to do so. I am certain that anyone who follows this site is aware of that.

This is cyber space people, maybe some of you don't realize this. My name is not Vincent and I am not the argumentative, surely, trouble maker I would have you believe by my posts. I enjoy razzing people, so yes, I amuse myself at others expenses.

I would like to admit that I know nothing about anything other than what I have learned the hard way. The fact of the matter is that except for maybe Ernie and Fred all of the regulars on here have said something stupid or contradictory. No one knows it all. Is that not why we come here in the first place? Only an idiot would claim to know everything. Anyone with half a brain could easily deduce that it is simply an impossible feat.

So with all of that said, I shall continue busting balls, using improper grammar, calling people retards, and jumping down throats. Ernie can continue to purge his CI sinuses by reading my banter, Julie can continue to quote me in CE Pro, Eddizzle can continue hating on me as reigning retard, and the rest of you can lighten up or go f#$k yourselves. Have a nice day!

Hosting Services by ipHouse