The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 162 made on Wednesday July 22, 2009 at 15:38
caudio4c4
Long Time Member
January 2009
On July 22, 2009 at 13:35, Vincent Delpino said...
You are a complete fu@king idiot. I said nothing of the sort. If you could pull your head out of your ass long enough to read what people write then I would not even be in your silly signature.

What you said is, and I quote, "if you are using niles, nuvo, russound, Adagio type systems with built in amplification you cannot crossover the main speakers."

This statement is false, not true, incorrect, dead wrong. You were taking out of your ass. I simply pointed out in simple terms that a moron like you can understand that any speaker you would be using in this application is already crossed over and you were misinforming the original poster.

This whole thread is a disaster and I am embarrassed as a Crestron dealer to listen to your nonsense. It is quite obvious what your problem is, at least to anyone who has studied Freud. You are an egomaniac with an inferiority complex. Have a nice day.

Plus he needs to brush up on his install skills or keep his mouth shut. to emphasise it in his own owrds "biiaatch" or somethig to that effect.

Hosting Services by ipHouse