The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 152 made on Wednesday July 22, 2009 at 14:22
edizzle
Loyal Member
March 2005

On July 22, 2009 at 13:35, Vincent Delpino said...
You are a complete fu@king idiot. I said nothing of the sort. If you could pull your head out of your ass long enough to read what people write then I would not even be in your silly signature.

What you said is, and I quote, "if you are using niles, nuvo, russound, Adagio type systems with built in amplification you cannot crossover the main speakers."

This statement is false, not true, incorrect, dead wrong. You were taking out of your ass. I simply pointed out in simple terms that a moron like you can understand that any speaker you would be using in this application is already crossed over and you were misinforming the original poster.

This whole thread is a disaster and I am embarrassed as a Crestron dealer to listen to your nonsense. It is quite obvious what your problem is, at least to anyone who has studied Freud. You are an egomaniac with an inferiority complex. Have a nice day.

On July 19, 2009 at 19:11, edizzle said...
Vincent, you are no doubt a true retard. the original poster was asking about combination style matrix/amp all in one DA systems like niles, russound, nuvo, adagio, etc. i have made it very clear in every post, that this is what i am talking about.
of course you can run a crestron CNAMPX-12X60 and run towers, subs, and whatever. this amp (designed by ATI) is a beast. it has enough headroom to do this. not to mention if you bridge it. you really need to pay attention to what people are saying in there posts.

ok genius when you run the niles, russound, etc amps at 4 ohms they all put out more than 60wpc.

thats not what you said? read your response above. it looks as if you are saying that any russound, niles, nuvo amp at 4ohms would compare equally to a crestron CNAMPX-12X60. which in itself is stupid, as most (not all) speakers in the DA realm are 8ohm rated.

informing the original poster that any speaker you would use in this application is already crossed over is absolutely misinformative. in the context of seperating bass frequencies from the main speakers, which is what we were discussing, this would lead someone to believe that the speakers are crossed over and the bass has been taken out of the mix. any two way speaker is crossed over but it is between the tweeter and main driver, not the main driver and the sub.

I love supporting product that supports me!

Hosting Services by ipHouse