Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 53 made on Tuesday July 21, 2009 at 15:18
Audio Atmosphere
September 2006
On July 21, 2009 at 13:56, back to work said...
My company is a Control4 and Crestron dealer. We have used Control4 to quote projects in price points that are difficult to reach with Crestron. I am excited about the prodigy line because it isn't made by Control4. I believe that a lot of people here are missing the point that Control4 as a company, regardless of product innovations is very bad to deal with. Yesterday I received a box of power supplies from Control4 with a note that says WE need to replace all of the power supplies on our clients HC300 home theater controllers. It made me remember the early days when the dealer was tasked with finding the bugs in their product.

Control4 from the beginning has layed out their product and business structure to sell to end users. Those of you who say you've never lost a deal to a Crestron dealer need to look into the future, Best Buy, and learn from the past, Home Depot, Circuit City, & Tweeter. There will come a day when Control4's website has an add to cart option.

So let me get this straight. you are upset that a company was pro-active in replacing a part that was going to go bad??

The part is the HC200 and they received bad power supplies. i dont see how them sending you replacement parts before you have a problem is a bad company to deal with
BlackWire Designs

Hosting Services by ipHouse