The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 51 made on Tuesday July 21, 2009 at 14:45
jberger
October 2006
Hmmm,
So C4 proactively sends out replacement power supplies for the HC-200 (not 300) since they have found a material defect and that is somehow a bad thing?
I thought it was a great response to the issue and showed great support.

You would rather they sit on the issue, and make you order a replacement after the client experiences a failure in the field and has to wait for you to schedule order the part and schedule the service visit?

Control4 has always targeted the mass market for automation, not the upper end of the market. None of the retail entrances have worked yet, but one day they will and we will deal with that just like with everything else.

I don't worry about retail because my clients do not want to DIY and I sell a system, not a bill of goods. If down the road, it's available everywhere and the price is below my cost, I'll deal with it then. It's not a problem today so I just don't worry about it.

As easy as C4 is to install and program, it still doesn't lend itself to being installed by anyone. You need experience, expertise and understanding to sell and install it.

Hosting Services by ipHouse