The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Tuesday April 21, 2009 at 15:33
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
The key feature for me is that you have 1 password for roboform that allows you to access any protected websites. Every time you restart your computer your asked to enter roboforms password the first time you try to use it and the rest of the day you can loginto any account without entering user name and password.

remotecentral/hotmail/gmail/amazon/ebay/paypal/facebook whatever. Anything that requires a user name and password can be stored. Not just that.. it saves the login page so if i want to go to ebay i just click "logins" from the roboform toolbar then select ebay. A browser window opens and goes to the ebay login page, the user name and password are entered automatically and the submit button is pressed automatically.

In the screensot below you will see how i navigate to remotecentral everyday. Once i click the remotecentral already logged in because of roboforms 'automation'.

Some websites want first last name, address, phone number etc. You can create a form filler page with all of that info that will populate pages like that. So next time you want to sign up for an account at an online store you can fill out the info with 1 button click.

I dont have favorite links anymore. I use roboform to browse the web. There is one exception so far that i cant figure out a way around and thats my bank of america bank account. It will not allow roboform to work with it. Its probably a good thing though.

Last edited by 39 Cent Stamp on April 21, 2009 15:42.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse