The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 22 made on Thursday April 16, 2009 at 23:33
edizzle
Loyal Member
March 2005
its not just the hr-22 it is any hr unit from the 20 up that is compatible with the swm equipment. if you notice they all have on the #1 input labeled either swm or ftm for the single wire input from swm switch or dish. a maximum of 8 tuners can be used with swm equipment. remember that i am referencing tuners not boxes. each hr has 2 tuners. you can manually set it up to only use one of the two if need be. so on a swm dish or smw switch you can have 8 h series boxes or 4 hr series boxes or any combination in between not to exceed 8 tuners. if you are coordinating the dish install keep in mind the swm dish that only has a single rg6 out that goes to a splitter that you will only be able to have a maximum of 8 tuners. if you think your job will need a 5th hr box or 9th h box etc. run 4 from a standard au9 dish to your coax distribution point so you can splitt those four and go to two swm8 switches. you cannot have more than 8 tuners on the swm dish period. with an au9 you can use a swm-e2 or swm-e4 or fmc-6 chassis to put 2,4,or 6 swm8 switches for 16,32,or 48 outputs. make sense?
I love supporting product that supports me!

Hosting Services by ipHouse