Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 45 made on Thursday March 26, 2009 at 12:17
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
This is so confusing.

You write about "we" and "I" and seem to have something to do with this case, but you leave out your name and your profile mentions zipnada about whom you work for. For all I know you're David Goldenberg, trying to rescue your own reputation, for instance when you say
fact that I was accused of Racketeering a Rico

sounds a lot like what Goldenberg was accused of. I am not a lawyer, so I don't know.

It also looks like you might be part of CIMAX USA, but they aren't even mentioned in the story. For all I know from your cleverly anonymous member name, you're Octomom.

Who are you? What is your relationship with this story? Why are you telling us about things that happened to you without telling us who you are? If we don't know who you are, anything personal is a lie because anyone can make it up and say it.
On March 26, 2009 at 11:38, Gfal127 said...
Well this just showed the character of AMX as a company. Just to update all, CIMAX USA and B&M National Automation Prevailed in Federal court and we won Monetary Damages from AMX Corp. They dropped the frivolous accusations they claimed against us as the Judge was about to throw it out of court. They filed that Lawsuit strictly to discredit us and then disseminate the press release to all of our clients and new prospects. We lost many exixting and new contract as a result of them using this as a main tool to discredit us with our current and prospective Clients. Also, since this thread went quiet, Scott Norder was also terminated. The fact remains is that we, CIMAX USA, created the AMX Amenities solution concept and brought all of the players including the underlying software that was used. Like I previously stated to Julie Jacobson and various other publications, we would prevail........
but the damage has been done. Not a day goes by where the fact that I was accused of Racketeering a Rico is not brought up by new clients and I need to defend myself against AMX's "sales tactics"......
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse