Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday March 14, 2009 at 14:50
sirroundsound
November 2003
I have read a couple of posts about changes to the OTA TVGOS and am wondering if anyone here can tell me how to get it back on my plasma.
I have a Pioneer Kuro, and I did have the guide working fine untill awhile ago.
I then had a choice of 2 guide feeds, neither had any US channels, they both seemed to have only Canadian feeds. So I changed my settings and went with a Buffalo Zip code thinking I would get a US guide. My OTA antenna is aimed to pick up more US stations and I get a few Canadian. My settings tell me that it can take awhile to get the listings so I waited. Every time I would turn the set on it would come up with the settings page showing the progress, but it never would actually get the guide. Always showed a time for the next upload, and I could check again after that time, and it just show another upload time.
So, I put it back to my Burlington postal code about 5 days ago, and all I get are the same things, progress screen but never getting a guide.
Are there certain channels I have to be getting a strong signal on to ensure the TVGOS works? I can move my antenna, it's on a small tower outside but not hard to get to.
Thanks.

Hosting Services by ipHouse