Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday March 1, 2009 at 13:38
rick2726
Long Time Member
June 2007
Question One:

I have a question regarding the Pronto TSU9400 in reference to a common “Command Fail” message many of my customers are experiencing.

All of the remotes in question are paired with the RFX9400 and experience this message routinely (more often than I would have expected).

I understand this “message” to be prevalent while the remote is not communicating with the RF extender; and on most occasions’ normal operation resumes after a couple of button pushes.

However, when the handheld remote does not resume operation under these normal conditions, the customer has to ‘turn off/on’ the remote to reset operation, and on some occasions the RF extender must also be powered off/on.

Can you provide any insight? Some of my customers are not capable of (or unwilling to) completing this task and assume something is wrong with the remote.

Question Two:

I installed a TSU9400/RFX9400 combination yesterday that has a similar situation. However this set-up looses RF connectivity every time I downloaded an updated program file into the remote.

In other words… I had the system connected and as I was editing the program file, and would download the file into the remote, the touch screen would stick on “connecting”.

This dilemma will not clear until I unplug the RF extender and cycle it back on.

Any insight?

Hosting Services by ipHouse