Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 30 made on Saturday February 28, 2009 at 22:10
smokinghot
August 2006
Pinning the throttle on a sport bike while on the track is something that needs to be experienced if you enjoy spd. There is nothing like that kind of accelleration.

I had my bike wide open on the back straight (Mario Andretti Straightaway) of Mosport International Speedway here in Ontario. Starting at section 5b I got to top spd by section 7, which should have been roughly 270km (~168miles). Through 7 the track has a very slight and elongated washboard section, (3 low laying hills) These slight mounds became ramps at that spd, and made my front wheel come off the ground each time. 170miles on one wheel...has that for adrenaline...?...lol.

Photobucket

This guy hits the back straight at the 2:05 mark of this video in his porche. For some reason it's edited out on the first lap:
hl=en&fs=1">hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
....Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Hosting Services by ipHouse