Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday August 22, 2007 at 17:13
AndersR
Long Time Member
July 2007
Hello,

i have some weird problems with both IR code and Learned data with my new MX-850.

1)
First off i got a Samsung DCB-H360R HD decoder. I have made a new device and learned all the remote (00286A) buttons to both hard buttons and LED buttons.
When i learn the buttons it apparently goes ok (Learning: GOOD!), but when i press the button it doesnt work, and the "send" icon doesnt light up on the top-right part of the MX-850 display as it does with other remotes. What could cause that?

2)
Another problem i got is that a learned button results in different behaviour on my Marantz SR4400 receiver: First i tried with the IR code for "DVD" but noticed that the amp switched to an analog signal and not DIG-1 as it should. If i use the Marantz remote (RC5400SR) it works fine. I then learned the button to MX-850 but still the same: the learned command somehow differ from the original and it switches to the analog rather than digital channel! What could cause this behaviour?

3)
I would like to see the HEX values for my learned codes and tried loading the MXF file into Universal Browser, selected HEX editor and clicked one of the learned buttons. This does not work however. If i do the same with a CCF file it works fine. Howcome the hex value is only showed for CCF values?

thx
AndersR

Hosting Services by ipHouse