Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 59 made on Friday March 21, 2008 at 17:44
tiger_qc
Long Time Member
March 2008
Indigo,
In our beautiful Country some immigrants manage to have 5-6 S.I.N. and 5-6 Welfare checks, receive free medical and work "under the table".
We have those "resonable accomodations" that makes us treated like s*** in our own country.

ie. They took the religion of the school (catholic), but Jewish and Musulmans for example still have some rooms for their religion, they took the christmas threes off the airport cause it does'nt fits everyone and they can park everywhere on saturday cause they can't drive on sabbath. (jewish) Those are just some examples of the "un-reasonable accomodations" there's hundreds.

At work I keep 52% of my gross income I give 48% away before I spend a penny!!! To me it seems like a couple of peoples get their welfare checks on my back. So I carry a huge burden too.

Our health system is free (beside dentists) but we have huge problems to deal with it so it's going to change over the years. And if you watched sicko from Michael Moore it is not a good picture of our health system, Michael Moore just want you guys to see the grass greener on our side, but to me he is a fat and dirty liar really overated as a producer. I have nothing againt americans but I just can't stand this guy.

In Vancouver there's 55% asians, 45% others. (Canadian, black, latino, etc.) These are'nt official numbers but I've been there and it seems it could be true. (I've heard it from some guys from BC) It has at least triple in Toronto since the 90s and it's getting pretty much the same for Montreal.

This is the canadian MSRP for those components you asked:
Anthem Statement D2 6700$
Anthem Statement P5 6000$
Anthem Statement P2 3500$
Mississauga, Ontario
Hope this help,
Gui.

Last edited by tiger_qc on March 21, 2008 17:54.

Hosting Services by ipHouse