The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday November 26, 2008 at 17:28
Darnitol
Universal Remote Control Inc.
June 1999
(Sorry for the cross-post from Control Room)

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines!

The installer that went up today contains the base package for Complete Control Program, which is the editor software for MX-6000.

Early next week, we'll add additional installers that will deliver full galleries for all the templates, a HUGE set of Favorite Channel icons, sorted by US state, plus an installer for Canadian favorite channels. Those files are ready to go... there just wasn't time to get the additional installers ready before the Thanksgiving holiday.

I hope you like the new templates. They're mostly new creations... I think that only SpacePort was a carry-over from previous remotes. In addition to the ten new templates, CCP delivers over 420 main menu icons in the Activities, Devices, Brands, Rooms, Lighting, and Blanks, categories... and every one of those come in two sizes. As you'll see in the expansion pack next week, every template also has an extensive gallery of button varieties for building configurations we may not have thought of. But before you ever get there, you'll discover how much easier CCP makes programming and arranging your client's remotes.

It's been a long road... most of you guys will never know how much work went into this release. I'm very, very proud to be part of the team that got this product to market.

And yes, MX-6000's are now shipping from our warehouse!

Let us know what you think! We know that every launch is a starting point, not an end. So we're eager to take your feedback and continue growing CCP and MX-6000 to be your go-to piece for touchscreen installs!

Best regards,

Dale Crawford
Product Designer
I'm a member of the Remote Central community, just like you! My comments here are my own, and in no way express the opinions, policies, or plans of Universal Remote Control, Inc.

Hosting Services by ipHouse