The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 60 made on Thursday May 1, 2008 at 22:24
tweeterguy
Loyal Member
June 2005
I can't believe people are still complaining about this on here or directed toward URC. You bought it at BBY, go down there and raise some hell and if they won't help you out, well there's another reason to not do business with them again. It's got nothing to do with URC or any other CI firm at this point. You didn't buy from a CI to begin with so why should we feel like we've lost a sale or your future business?

You're all quick to copy/paste tidbits to get your point across but have you read the title heading of this very forum?

Here, I'll copy/paste for you:

Custom Installation World

Universal Remote Control Inc.'s Complete Control series of computer programmable universal remotes are high-end products targeted to the custom installation industy. Models include the MX-350, MX-650, MX-810, MX-850, MX-900, MX-950, MX-980, TX-1000 and MX-3000 color touchscreen.

//paste

Your beef isn't with URC or a CI firm. It's with a company who employes kids making 10 bucks an hour that also sell dishwashers. What kind of service do you expect?

Here's my policy: Purchase a remote and programming from my firm or go get a harmony and try it yourself...in the end the few that have taken the gamble came back with their tails between their legs. And all clients get a copy for them to save if they so desire...I'd say it's about 1 out 50 that do.

Over and over we see it here every day....I bought an mx-900/980/3000 etc and can't do this or that? Please help!?!?! Most provide a lot of help free of charge, myself included but this is getting old.

Last edited by tweeterguy on May 1, 2008 22:31.

Hosting Services by ipHouse