Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 58 made on Thursday May 1, 2008 at 21:40
FP Crazy
June 2003
I don't normally post on these types of threads - mainly because it's a waste of time and bandwidth.

While I can see how Testname's frustration is justified- but golly, don't you think your angst is entirely misdirected?

I feel your anger should be at the dealer (in this case Magnolia) not the product (and consequently not the MFG).

haven't we evolved enough to discern where the true fault is. I can tell you that all of my customers are gloriously happy with the 980 remotes that I put in their hands. (nor so than any other remote I ave ever sold (and I've been in business 23 years) But that really means they are happy with the job I did for them and my programming chops (not really the remote) but I am happy with the remote as it makes my customers happy.

If you were looking for a DIY remote, then the 980 probably is not the right remote for you and Magnolia decidedly should have told you so. Go chew their arse out, not URC's.

Now as a dealer, I should chew URC's butt for letting that product into a place like Magnolia, if they are going to not represent the product properly
Chasing Ernie's post count, one useless post at a time.

Hosting Services by ipHouse