The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 81 made on Thursday March 6, 2008 at 06:48
jonect
Lurking Member
March 2008
I have been following this thread for some time and love this unofficial feature. I have been creating icon-based activity pages with the described techniques above with fairly good success. However, I have one nagging problem that I hope someone has solved. Example: If I create a 'Favorites' page and layout a screen that has icon buttons that spans 6 pages and then go to the browser to set the button codes, everything looks good. The problem arises when I program the remote and find that the newly created page may only show 2 of the 6 pages. In other cases, I may create 2 pages with the same technique and then have 6 blank button pages after my 2 on the remote. Before giving up last night, I noticed that the case of 2 activity pages instead of 6 had a channel-changer device selected which only had 2 pages on its corresponding device page. The activity with the 8 pages instead of 6 had a channel-changer device selected which had 8 pages. Has anyone else seen this issue? Better yet, has anyone worked around this?

Hosting Services by ipHouse