The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 43 made on Monday November 27, 2006 at 21:43
Ben Bowen
Lurking Member
November 2006
Wow, I haven't updated my remote in 6 months as I had no need. I just purchased a bunch of used audio equipment off of Ebay without remotes. I wasn't worried about the remotes as I had my handy MX850....wrong. Upon trying to update the database I get a message saying I cannot update the database anymore. I stumbled into this forum trying to figure out what's going on. The changed simply boggle my mind. So much for customer service.

As someone who purchased three different remotes this year for myself, a friend, and parents, I'm a bit disappointed with the new software Nazi policy. I guess spending over $1000 this year doesn't quality me as someone important enough to have access to the new software. I made a big mistake in not going with Harmony.

As a small company you cannot take your customers for granted. The only way you can compete is to make your customer base happy. If the customer base isn't happy they will go elsewhere. I'll be getting rid of my MX850 and selling it on Ebay out of principle as I no longer want to be associated with this company.

Hosting Services by ipHouse