The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Thursday December 1, 2005 at 21:01
ckelly33
Long Time Member
April 2004
Sounds like the Pronto was built for you. I'm left handed too, so I'm not a big fan of the scroll button either. Your hands do find a way to avoid it after a few days the programming also allows for switching the scroll function over to some of the other hard buttons which is much nicer (for me). Don't feel guilty about your choice pick what's the best thing for you, they are both great remotes and either will be your best friend a month from now.

As far as the programming goes, you can download the pronto's software and play with it from this website. One of the best thing about the pronto is that other users have posted their finished & polished files and let you download them yourself. It's a great way to get started until you're ready to adjust it yourself. I do anesthesia for a living, so I certainly don't use a PC professionally. It DID take some time, but I've found there to be nothing more rewarding (I guess it's my Rubik's cube). Balking at the price I understand too, it feels practically sinful to spend so much on such a product but once you're over the hump, you never look back.

On December 1, 2005 at 20:38, Stealth X said...
thanks dave. you've been REALLY helpful through
this whole thing man!

Dave is the best isn't he?! He is a great resource and is very knowledgeable. He has been very helpful to me and for that I'm very grateful. THANKS DAVE!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse