The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Wednesday May 28, 2008 at 11:28
Shemsu-Hor
Lurking Member
May 2008
Hey Ry-dog, thanks for the speedy reply.

The 'enable wireless programming' option is currently greyed out. I'm assuming that's because Nevo Studio isn't seeing any wireless devices. So the answer to your first point would be no, it isn't enabled as it can't be.

I do get a double beep from the SL when I hold down the home button. No idea what this does though so if you could enlighten me ;¬)

Both the SL and the Nevolink are recognised by the BTHome Hub as being active and on the network so the IP addresses are fine. Also, the SL sees the Nevolink as an 'unassigned' item in the system settings so both are clearly communicating over the network.

This is the really confusing bit. If I go into the device manager within Nevo studio, it shows me my SL with the correct MAC address but it reports that it is not connected when according to my router, it is! This would suggest that the software HAS seen the SL at some point and is now refusing to talk to it. Nevo studio isn't seeing anything to do with the Nevolink so, once again, the 'Nevolink (RF control)' options are all greyed out and do nothing.

I've even resorted to shutting EVERYTHING down and re-booting after every minor change to see if that helps, it doesn’t. I do mean everything too, the SL, Link, router, PC, you name it!

Everything seems to be pointing to Nevo Studio. It has network access as I can download resources from 'mynevo.com' when editing a project although the 'online resources' button on the start page is greyed out and none functional.

Any thoughts?
The only problem with retirement is......

....you don't get a day off. :¬D

Hosting Services by ipHouse