The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday December 26, 2007 at 19:19
howdoin
Long Time Member
August 2007
I am still experiencing several disconnections every day from the Nevo Connect and am trying to figure out the reason, I am even starting to wonder if I missed something in the programming.

I moved the Nevo Connect in the living room, about 20 feet away from the viewing position because I had constant disconnection when it was in the A/V closet.

Now I can sometimes go one day without any disconnection but when it starts the Nevo will disconnect between every keystroke for 10 or 12 times in a row.
The strange thing is that if I point the Q50 in direct sight of the Nevo Connect it will work fine and won't disconnect but if I put my hand in front of the Q50 (where the IR is) the Nevo Connect will disconnect and won't be able to be found again, take the hand off and it reconnects!

I checked my setup and I have correctly created/paired the Connect and the Q50 in Studio Pro. each a/v equipment in the Connect if correctly setup to it's input and the nvj file correctly recognize all devices (but the TV) as running through Nevo Connect... so how come it behaves as if it was an IR extender instead of the Z-wave connection?

Any suggestions?

Hosting Services by ipHouse