1) Device gets out of sync if your system is already "ON" and you decide to LISTEN to something instead of WATCH something. The device doesn't switch off the display devices properly when switching to a "listen" mode so you have to manually shut it off.
2) It loses connectivity to the WLAN when it goes to sleep and then takes forever to re-establish connectivity to the media server - losing your navigated spot. This becomes a pain when you are 5-6 layers deep in a media directory structure.
3) It doesn't properly display the picture thumbnails, previews on the remote itself, or pictures at ALL on many media players, including the DLINK DSM-320. This seems to be an incompatibility between some mediaservers and the remote.
4) It will NOT play an entire folder of content - i.e., all the MP3's in my ROCK genre. It wants to navigate to the next directory and will only send the UPNP "PLAY" command for a FILE as opposed to a FOLDER/DIRECTORY.
5) It wants to have me select a device (i.e., MediaPlayer) even if it's the ONLY device in a room.
6) DESIRED FEATURE: There's no way to sync rooms between multiple RC9800's. I have two and each must be programmed to the same room SEPERATELY. They should pick up and sync.