|Post 1 made on Tuesday August 9, 2005 at 17:13|
Does anyone know if there's going to be a firmware update past 1.09.c64 anytime soon? I've been waiting forever!!!!! They need to address a signficant number of bugs and it's just taking TOO long.... any ideas?
|Post 2 made on Wednesday August 10, 2005 at 18:22|
I'm wondering what your list of issues are?
|OP | Post 3 made on Thursday August 11, 2005 at 13:15 |
1) Device gets out of sync if your system is already "ON" and you decide to LISTEN to something instead of WATCH something. The device doesn't switch off the display devices properly when switching to a "listen" mode so you have to manually shut it off.
2) It loses connectivity to the WLAN when it goes to sleep and then takes forever to re-establish connectivity to the media server - losing your navigated spot. This becomes a pain when you are 5-6 layers deep in a media directory structure.
3) It doesn't properly display the picture thumbnails, previews on the remote itself, or pictures at ALL on many media players, including the DLINK DSM-320. This seems to be an incompatibility between some mediaservers and the remote.
4) It will NOT play an entire folder of content - i.e., all the MP3's in my ROCK genre. It wants to navigate to the next directory and will only send the UPNP "PLAY" command for a FILE as opposed to a FOLDER/DIRECTORY.
5) It wants to have me select a device (i.e., MediaPlayer) even if it's the ONLY device in a room.
6) DESIRED FEATURE: There's no way to sync rooms between multiple RC9800's. I have two and each must be programmed to the same room SEPERATELY. They should pick up and sync.
To name a few....
Please read the following:
Unsolicited commercial advertisements are absolutely not permitted on this forum. Other private buy & sell messages should be posted to our Marketplace
. For information on how to advertise your service or product click here
. Remote Central reserves the right to remove or modify any post that is deemed inappropriate.